Sunday, February 16, 2014

10 Songs You Should Know - Feb. 2014

Thought it would be cool if I started a monthly trend where I cover 10 songs that everyone needs to know! So.. #1!

1) Christina Perri - Human

This song is so magical, and so touching, it really hits me because i can relate to the song so much. Christina's most notable hits include: Jar of Hearts, A Thousand Years



2) Who You Love - John Mayer ft. Katy Perry

A great song from John Mayer, it has a bit of a bluesy vibe, and it's very laid back and touching. :)



3) Happy - Pharrell Williams

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. That's how I feel when I listen to this song :D



4) All of Me - John Legend

Another touching song (February just loves to have touching songs), is a very beautiful song only with piano and voice. :)



5) Best Day of My Life - The American Authors

This song is just awesome, haha.



6) Lay Me Down - Avicii ft. Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers

This song is GROOVY. I love love this. Adam is just perfection when it comes to singing, he could probably sing anything and make it sound unique to him.



7) Love Me Again - John Newman

Another groovy song, UK invasion is in strong effect now a days. Love this song.



8) Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

I never thought Demi had the voice for a dance hit, but she proved me wrong. A great dance hit!



9) Trouble - Neon Jungle

A UK girl group, they were featured on the 2014 Victoria Secret Fashion Show, and they performed this song.. and I loooooooove it. (Slight warning: this song has a line or two that may be slightly inappropiate, so just warning those who click it :) )



10) Love Don't Die - The Fray

So when I first heard this song.. I never knew it was The Fray. Very different from their major hit, How to Save a Life.. but I really, really like it.




1 comment: