Friday, March 21, 2014

The Art of Dual-Boxing - Part 1

So, I recently took the investment of getting a second account in Wizards.. and it's been quite interesting.

1) Having my 91 fire along to just smash everything into the floor with no chance of living is quite fun, actually. My storm just sits there.. and does nothing. (I'm level 25 and in Knights Court btw.) 2-person mount is also fun too, because I can just run mini-me around to everywhere that we need to go together. It's like the younger brother I've always wanted ..just in a virtual game type of way? ..totallynotcreepyatall..

2) THE LAG

Okay.. so first off my laptop isnt the most ideal piece of technology to be dual-boxing on.. but the lag omg. It pains me at how bad it is sometimes (I'm looking at you Marleybone, aka Lag city). More times than not, however, it isn't over-the-top annoying, but any lag at all is just annoying D:

3) Collect quests

These are a joy so far, because I just kill them all in one or two rounds, and I repeat this until I get what I want. No more 10 or 15 round fights just to DNC. Bless Dual-Boxing!

This is Part 1, I'll have more of my mighty adventures to come!

Here's a pic of us together, my storm is Seth Waterblade participating in some questionable mount travels.. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment